mental disorders in form of “monsters”.
"The borderline personality disorder is one of the most delicate but perhaps most sinister of monsters. The gather is small swarms around their victims and use pheromones to heighten the emotions of said victim, before feeding off on the emotion itself. They feed upon any emotion but tend to favor feelings of depression.
The monster is made almost completely of a clear ice, rendering it invisible. Only the maple shaped leaf on its tail is visible to the naked eye and looks like a falling leaf. At times, when the monster gorges itself too much on any given emotion its can overwhelm them and they simply shatter like glass.”
"The depression monsters floats around endlessly, always covering his eyes becuase of his depressed state. Because of this he always bumps into things causing more distress to himself each time.
Hugs are known to relieve this poor creatures levels of depression and lift its mood slightly.”
Dissociative Identity Disorder:
"Dissociative Identity disorder (also known as Multiple Personality disorder) can be characterized by its ability to alter its form into whatever it likes. As well as changing itself physically, the creature also takes on different personas of itself each with their own personality.
Occasionally, the monster can become confused about its original identity and multiple personas can play out in the same from, complete with a mish-mash anatomy. No ‘DID’ monster looks or acts the same as another.”
"Paranoia is similar in its biology to Anxiety and they can often be found together. Paranoia uses its tall ears like a radar, scanning the area. Due to the tight curled up nature of their ears the sounds often get confused and muffled meaning Paranoia almost often hears the wrong thing. They are quick to judge and quick to point the finger of blame.
They sometimes work as minions for Schizophrenia and seek out victims for it.”
Bi-Polar & Anxiety:
"The Bipolar monster is always at odds with itself, its two head constantly bickering with each other in a language of gibberish. The blue head is always depressed and easily irritable and the orange head it always on a high and in a frenzy.
Other monsters tend to stay away from Bipolar due to the constant noise it created with its arguing. “
"Anxiety is small enough to sit on its victim’s shoulder and whisper thing in to their unconscious. No-one has ever seen the face of Anxiety for it always wears a skull as a mask.
They often carry small objects linked to their victim’s anxieties. Clocks are a favorite.”
"The Schizophrenia monster is a vile and disgusting creature that manipulates its victims into doing its bidding. It uses hallucinogenic gases secreted form the pores on his underbelly to control and influence others to do what he wants.
They are often accompanied by other monsters such as Paranoia, with Schizophrenia taking up an authoritative role much like a circus ringleader.”
“The Social Anxiety monster spends most of it life underground or in secluded sheltered areas, away from human contact. Because of this their skin appears pale and anemic apart from hard plates that serve as as a means of defense.
They will shy away from all contact, even from a fellow monster making them elusive and rarely seen. They are from the same biological family as Anxiety and Paranoia but due to their extreme way of life they have evolved to look quite different.”
p.s.: all credits goes to zestydoesthings.tumblr.com/ for making this “monsters”
- snow-in-september21 likes this
- screwthesharktopus likes this
- novltea likes this
- hersmilesneverfade likes this
- chizurusama likes this
- pinkyporo reblogged this from sir-prince
- sourire-automne reblogged this from sixties-euphoria
- sourire-automne likes this
- kanofito likes this
- cheeseto reblogged this from vowlentine
- vowlentine reblogged this from sir-prince
- doodlemonstur reblogged this from sir-prince
- multilyn likes this
- kenziesbloggingfactory reblogged this from sir-prince
- kenziesbloggingfactory likes this
- sixties-euphoria reblogged this from sir-prince
- lyrax123 likes this
- neavi reblogged this from sir-prince
- pyschadelicbubbles likes this
- illegalcrayons likes this
- sir-prince reblogged this from quiixotical
- crookedme likes this
- forrefference reblogged this from everytwelvehornets
- hipster-finn-the-divine likes this
- callmecornkolb likes this
- typecastedbynature reblogged this from laurentherocket
- callmecornkolb reblogged this from laurentherocket
- awomans-woman likes this
- heather-snufkin reblogged this from casually-wasting-my-life
- heather-snufkin likes this
- laurentherocket reblogged this from sexpotgravy
- casually-wasting-my-life reblogged this from senselessdeathprecious-life
- senselessdeathprecious-life reblogged this from sexpotgravy
- acrookedanchor reblogged this from ghostunicornofthewitchking
- breakfastghost reblogged this from deryn-sharpest
- colorstainsofpaint likes this
- whiskeyy---princess reblogged this from hollywood-is-plastic
- poisonparody likes this
- y0urcreations likes this
- moshedpotatoes94 reblogged this from hollywood-is-plastic
- moshedpotatoes94 likes this
- deryn-sharpest reblogged this from ghostunicornofthewitchking
- sexpotgravy reblogged this from ghostunicornofthewitchking
- justafangirllikeyou reblogged this from lalalaamerica
- hollywood-is-plastic reblogged this from kazivumy
- hollywood-is-plastic likes this
- mymindscircus reblogged this from ghostunicornofthewitchking
- kazivumy reblogged this from ghostunicornofthewitchking
- lalalaamerica reblogged this from ghostunicornofthewitchking
- lalalaamerica likes this